All residential and strata plumbing services.
Limeburners Plumbing provides prompt and professional service for all your plumbing needs.
Based in Maitland, licenced plumber Danny and his team are available to assist residents and business owners from the coast to the country including the Hunter Valley, Dungog, Newcastle, Port Stephens and Raymond Terrace.
Our plumbers are here to help.
- Transparent, upfront pricing at highly competitive rates.
- You’ll receive personal service from Danny Wasley, licensed plumber and business owner.
- Friendly, clean and reliable.
- We’re available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Emergency, after hours assistance.
- No plumbing job is too big or too small.
- Accredited Green Plumber
- Servicing Maitland, the Hunter Valley, Dungog, Port Stephens and Newcastle.
Backflow, Thermostatic Mixing Valves and Pressure Valves.
All backflow and thermostatic mixing valves must be tested by an accredited licensed plumber in accordance with Hunter Water and Australian standards every 12 months.
Many areas throughout the Newcastle Hunter region are in a high pressure water zone. A maximum of 500kpa is necessary to comply with Australian standards plumbing codes.
To ensure longevity of taps and compliance with manufacturer’s warranty a pressure reduction valve is esessential.
Contact Daniel to arrange an onsite inspection.